Finishing touches for your home by designingdedesert
I am starting a package service for interior styling of any space at home that you may need help for giving that one good “Punch”. If you just want to refresh your existing room by keeping the furniture that you already own and just want to style up your room with a professional design help in your given budget. I can help you by sending you tips and online items that you can easily purchase and use it to add that “Finishing touch”. By just adding some beautiful accents and placing them in the right place and making them look complete and beautiful.
Now this is what you will just have to follow:
- Email me on email@example.com by telling me which space you would like to get help with, you can send me pictures of your space so that I can have a look and understand your required dilemma. You can also share with me your pinterest board.
- I will reply back to your email by sending a questionnaire asking about your budget and style and what you are not happy with in your given space.
- I will then make a moldboard for you with all the details and styling tips that you can easily follow.
- After you are satisfied with your moldboard I will send you the link for all your online items.
- I will be available to you by emails and online video calling as well.
The package cost is for only 180 USD/ 670 SAR.
Remember its all in the Details.
Hi!!! It’s the summers and relaxing holidays still going on. There are no worries of getting up for school (getting some extra morning sleep one of the best part of the break). Since it’s the relaxing time and I am on my vacation in India I am getting some time out to think and wander my thoughts (which is mostly about interiors!!) I was just seeing some before and after videos on youtubes and then some on other design blogs as how creatively they transform a space from boring room to a beautiful room by doing some space planning, working on a good color pallet that would work for the function of that particular space and then finally they would style up the space with accessiories and other details and decor. Watching the before and after only makes me so happy and inspired so I can imagine how the people seeing their own spaces transform must be feeling .
Interior design is just not a money spend on luxury or making a room look lavish I think it’s a MAGIC which transform a dull boring space into a positive space and brings back the right energy that we actually need to make ourself happy.
Will be posting more soon. I am trying to fix a routine for my blog and give more time to it and plan to get back to writing more.
I am getting back to my blog more often even though I need to work on my blog website and make some changes to the layout of the page. I will be soon working on that but before I could work can not stop myself from entering into the world of “Interior Design”. Since we have been seeing a lot of Farm house inspired kitchen which is one of the latest trend that have been going on from a long time and seems to be staying for some time in the future as well, I have made this inspiration board for a contest on Polyvore with theme of Classic Elegance:Marble Home. I found it to be interesting and thought of creating a kitchen inspiration.
What I have used is the color white with gold and marble accents. These three beautiful elements add the elegance to the simple farmhouse style kitchen.
Hope you all like the idea. Please let me know in the comments.
Have good day!!
I am sharing some ideas that I have been loving from other blogs, sites and magazines this week. Do have look at them they are very inspiring.
1. Lovely outdoor beds shared by Censational girl these beds are super fun and best part they are outdoors well for a place as hot as Saudi Arabia they are not very ideal but if someone still wants them in their outdoor they can put them under a shaded area you can also make your shaded area by planting some greens that will make it even more relaxing.
2. Night stand styling tips by designer Jennifer Koper are just simply amazing something that anyone can try and make their night stand look fab and functional.
3. The third reading really did get me exciting as here in Saudi Arabia there is not much of natural light coming in the rooms which I am sure is the problem with the cold countries even though Middle east have ample days of sun and is a hot zone the houses here in Saudi Arabia have very dark rooms with little sunlight coming in one reason is because of the culture to practice privacy from outside. So this articles helps us how we can light up a dark space without even breaking a wall.
4. The last one is from Inside Out magazine issue love the idea of a small bathroom made to look so stylish and beautiful.
So this is all folks stay tuned for some more design inspirations.